1x05 Slither

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 1x05 Slither on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:50 am

Skylar.

You are an Outsider
You are an Outsider
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sinopsis:
Torn between her loyalties to the Circle and her family, Cassie (Britt Robertson) wrestles with the secrets she must keep from her grandmother (Ashley Crow). Nick (Louis Hunter) is thrown for a loop when Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) adopts a new attitude and enlists his help to track down her family's Book of Shadows. Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) is also recruited but isn't happy about being the third wheel. Meanwhile, Diana (Shelley Hennig) is craving some alone time with Adam (Thomas Dekker) and arranges a date night so they can rekindle the spark in their relationship, but all six of them are brought together to fight off a dark force that threatens to destroy the Circle from within. Completely unaware of the new danger encroaching on their children, Dawn (Natasha Henstridge) joins Charles (Gale Harold) aboard his boat to further their plans for the Circle, but is surprised to find that Charles may have more than business on his mind.

Promo:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Preview:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stills:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://horizoninblack.tumblr.com/

2 Re: 1x05 Slither on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Dorich.

You are an Outsider
You are an Outsider
jedva čekam *________*
pokidaće. <3

3 Re: 1x05 Slither on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:16 am

Skylar.

You are an Outsider
You are an Outsider
ja ne mogu da vjerujem da je Nick mrtav :S
nikako, al baš nikako
epizoda je bila predobra, to jeste, ali ovo s Nickom im nije trebalo, pa on je jedan (barem u knjizi) od onih bitnijih likova, nmg da vjerujem

4 Re: 1x05 Slither on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:52 am

You Just Love Me

You are an Outsider
You are an Outsider
Epizoda je bila predobra do dijela kad je Nick umro! Msm.stvarno je glupo.

5 Re: 1x05 Slither on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Lady Antebellum

You are an Outsider
You are an Outsider
Jaooo Nick.
Uh.
Zaplakala sam kada su ga ubili.
Kasi kad stoji u sobi i gleda u njegov prozor... Sad

ŽELIM DA GA VRATE!!!

6 Re: 1x05 Slither on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:36 pm

river.

Administrator
Administrator
upravo sam odgledala epizodu
na kraju epizode kad cassie stoji u njenoj sobi i gleda kroz prozor malo je falilo da pocnem plakat. ne mogu da vjerujem da je umro, to totalno nisam ocekivala jer znam po knjizi da je nick jedan od njih vaznih uloga i da bi trebo do kraja da ostane. to stvarno neznam zasta im je trebalo da ga ubiju. Sad molim se bogu da ce ga vratit!!!!
NICKKKKKKK Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love Gale Harold [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://secret-circle.forumieren.net

7 Re: 1x05 Slither on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Skylar.

You are an Outsider
You are an Outsider
ja sam čitala intervijue i izgleda da za sada Nick je mrtav skroz naskroz -.-
i ne vraća se
ne mogu da vjerujem

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum